[Artemisia] FW: Court Reporting

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 13:32:51 CDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 12:27 PM, Sondra Gibson <sgibson at edulog.com> wrote:

>  Gee, and I thought it was one of the more interesting threads that have
> cropped up of late.... ;-)
>
> In all seriousness, and with all due respect - it seems that people who
> need
> information and input are getting it.  It has seemed a 'useful' discussion.
> Which is a big part of what the list is about... imo.
>
> Gefjon

I was referring to the particular part of the discussion that was getting
into details about how to make sure the awards are listed in the Sage
Advice, and specific administrative items, not any other part of the topic,
such as the philisophical discussion that is going on about
different things.  I thought I made that clear, but I guess I didn't.  I am
having a hard time keeping up with some of the discussion and would rather
not miss a discussion about Kingdom Law that relates to how I am supposed to
do my office as keeper of the OP.

~thea