[Artemisia] The Gryphon's Pride

Kit aussie at gemstate.net
Thu Apr 9 18:32:42 CDT 2009

Stephen McCale recieved his Gryphons Pride a couple years ago and also
recieved his AoA in Timmurs and Tiannas most recent reign and I would say
that if it wasn't for the Military taking up his time right now that he
would be still pretty active but I think we all can forgive him for not
going to fighter practice or meetings.
As for Ulrik de la Rosa, who also recieved his AoA in Timmurs and Tianna's
recent reign, which is my other son, he is active and liking dualing with
many.  I think it is the results of so many of our Kingdom members that
helps him and are examples to him.  So thanks to many.