[Artemisia] The Gryphon's Pride

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Thu Apr 9 20:07:19 CDT 2009

Wow, I have several friends and a couple of relatives in Laramie (nephew
attending UW, co workers from our branch office in Laramie, and friends from
long ago when I lived in Wyoming) all of whom have asked me about getting
into  the SCA but who thought Cheyenne was too far away.  (well, in the
middle of  winter with I-80 closed it often is)   I have been telling them that I
 didn't know of anyone in Laramie who had experience in the SCA.  Guess I
should have asked this list huh?

Constance de la Rose, OL

_"Always listen to the  experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and
why. Then go ahead and do  it."_
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/1951.html)
- Robert Heinlein -

In a message dated 4/9/2009 4:55:56 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,