[Artemisia] (no subject)

Sean Oppenheimer sean_oppenheimer at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 21:35:33 CDT 2009

On the Sunday after the Combined Collegium a fighter practice will be held at Layton Commons Park in Layton, UT.  The address is:

437 N Wasatch Dr., Layton UT.  Directions to the park can be found at the following location:

http://www.laytoncity.org/public/Depts/ParksRec/CityParks/laytoncommons.aspx

Of course, there are a number of options along the Wasatch Front for this practice to be held.  In defference to the great number of fighters we are expecting from the Northern parts of our Kingdom, Layton Commons appears to be the best option.

One of our guest instructors from the Combined Collegium, Don Christian de Launey will be available to the duelist community for additional training and sparring.  Several members of the Chivalry will be on hand as well for further training after Collegium.

Sean

Combined Collegium Event Steward