[Artemisia] Court Reporting was The OP Updating was The Gryphon's Pride

Ellisif Sleggja elsbet1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 00:36:00 CDT 2009

Padruig wrote:

<<"No!!!? No!!" Dame Ellisif interupts the conversation between Padruig
and his little voice. "You are not bored!? Bad bard! Sit! Stay!"
She announces to all who are present, "Do not let Padruig do this, at
least by himself. A manual is a good idea, but do not let Padruig put in stuff
without approval by those who have been Vox before. The Kingdom would never be
the same...!"?>>

OK, I'm not sure what disturbs me more--- Padruig being bored, or that
he's cast me in the role of a little, Norse, bad tempered Jiminy Cricket.
In his head.

:-)
Ellisif