[Artemisia] Kingdom Responsibilities - Officers vs Royalty

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Fri Apr 10 09:35:57 CDT 2009

and so the conversation winds back around to fighting (g)

The only thing I have ever been tempted to us a sledgehammer on was a
computer, I must agree with the powers that be from the middle ages that those
are magical devices created by the devil.

On the other hand, I do have a real bull whip hanging from my office door,
just in case any employees need extra motivation, bet that would be just as
 effective with lackadaisical officers. (oops, showing my evil side - must
act  nice nice to hid it again)

Constance de la Rose, OL

Barony of Loch  Salaan
Kingdom of Artemisia

"Remember, it should also be  fun"

In a message dated 4/10/2009 7:15:32 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,