[Artemisia] Gryphon's Pride

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 10 13:46:32 CDT 2009

Hey! That can't be! I remember Karin when she was just little - no way
she old enough! I haven't gotten older, surely! Young whipper-snapper,
probably giving Rebecca gray hairs! She hasn't gotten any older, either!

Baroness Shauna
 (where's my cane?)

pssst ..... Shauna ... your cane is behind the door .... in case you forgot where you left it.

hee hee hee heee (running for the rock and skidding in like I stole home plate from the gypsies).

Cheers

malkin

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door.
Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.

I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.