[Artemisia] Uprising Volunteers

Elena Llewelyn elena.llewelyn at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 08:58:19 CDT 2009

Hi All!

   Elena here from 1000 Eyes. I just wanted to let you know that I will be
Uprising Volunteer Coordinator this year, even though Conchobhar hasn't
gotten my contact information up on the main Uprising site yet.  For any
questions about volunteering, either reply to this thread or fire me off an
email @ elena.llewelyn at gmail.com .

Thanks!

~Elena

"He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He
has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would
suffice." --Albert Einstein

"Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with
confidence."