[Artemisia] Estrella War XXVI (2010) - Seeking war staff

Anita Challis anitachallis at cox.net
Sun Apr 12 22:18:00 CDT 2009

Greetings from THL Ritchyrd McUath and Mistress Ealasaid nic Suibhne,
Stewards for Estrella War XXVI (2010)

Estrella War is completely run by volunteers.  In this vein we are seeking
stewards to run several departments some of which we must recruit and
warrant ASAP in order to organize the next war.  In particularly we need
volunteers for Estrella Exchequer, Front Gate/Troll and Pre- Registration,
Estrella Media Officer. If you would like to run one of these please send
your letters of intent to the Atenveldt Seneschal at
seneschal at atenveldt.org; Atenveldt Exchequer ladykatrina at cox.net; and
mains2010 at estrellawar.org.  Include your SCA and modern job experience when
submitting your resume and cover letter.  We need resumes by April 25 2009.

Further information and full job descriptions can be found at
http://www.estrellawar.org/EventAdministration/JoinTheStaff.aspx

In addition we need stewards to run departments including: Parking, Gate
book, Artisan Showcase, A & S Collegium, School Tours, Period Encampment,
Period Demo Centre, Shipping and Receiving, Volunteers, Special Events,
Special Needs, Youth Centre, Heralds Point, Equestrian, and Royal Liaisons.
Include your SCA and modern job experience when submitting your resume and
cover letter.  We need resumes by May 2, 2009.

If you would like to head one of these departments, or have any questions,
please email the Mains at mains2010 at estrellawar.org.

Yours in Service,

THL Ritchyrd McUath
Mistress Ealasaid nic Suibhne