[Artemisia] Kingdom Collegium - Combat Bow & Arrows

Arthen ap Rhun arthen_ap_rhun at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 09:16:12 CDT 2009

Your Grace,

The fault for both of them being left behind falls to me as they were on
loan to me for the Combat Archery Class that did not happen. Is there any
way  you could get them to an Archer that attends the Loch Salann Archery
Practice in the next couple of weeks? If not, I will drive down to LS
Fighter Practice on Wednesday Night and retrieve them.

YIS

Arthen ap Rhun
Archery Captain - Gryphon's Lair
Deputy Archer General - Kingdom of Artemisia
9th Archery Champion - Kingdom of Artemisia