[Artemisia] Uprising Volunteers

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 13 11:37:52 CDT 2009

My dear Elena,

> I just wanted to let you know that I will be
> Uprising Volunteer Coordinator this year, even though Conchobhar hasn't
> gotten my contact information up on the main Uprising site yet.

The Couch spent the weekend trying his best to poke Don Doily, embarrass
John the Rat, and prove to the kids that he could die well with drama on the
tumbling mats. I'm sure that once he's safely back in Thousand Eyes and caught
a few hours of shut-eye he will be back on the barony's keyboard...especially as
he's serving penance for what he did to Rat at supper.  ;)

> For any questions about volunteering, either reply to this thread or fire me off an
> email @ elena.llewelyn at gmail.com .

And that is my cue:

YOUTH ACTIVITIES at Uprising NEEDS VOLUNTEERS!!!

We've already started planning lots of Cool Stuff(tm) for kids. Children's Court!
Youth Combat!! Classes and games and schtick, oh my!!!

Remember:  The sooner you're involved with Youth Activities, the less likely
a band of my maurauding mini-minions will come after you with a roll of duct tape....

Muwahahahaaaa!

Aurora de Portugal
Kingdom Youth Officer
& evil fairy godmother