[Artemisia] Combined Collegium Thanks

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 17:47:55 CDT 2009

----- Original Message ----
From: "LadyPDC at aol.com" <LadyPDC at aol.com>
To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 4:36:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Combined Collegium Thanks

Just one suggestion for future collegiums or classes of any kind.

I have taught in many different areas and forums over the years, from
formal teaching in our educational system to professional seminars to fun craft
type classes and everything in between.  Other than the actual teaching
(which is my first love), what I appreciate the most is when there is some
sort  of feedback system.
[SNIPPING LOTS OF GOOD SOAP-BOX STUFF]

I wholeheartedly agree, something that allows the students to tell me whether the same ol' class I've been teaching needs to be updated, the new classes I just came up with were worth taking or not, and whether the off-the-cuff/no-handout class filling in for an absent instructor would have been better off being cancelled entirely.

Buchedda at gweinydda
(I live to serve)
Barwn Morgan Blaidd Du 'r Chloffa