[Artemisia] Collegium

Jenn Rhoades lady_flora at msn.com
Mon Apr 13 19:31:41 CDT 2009

HG Sir Sean wrote:

"Lady Flora and Lord Agrhen for their tremendous efforts to provide lunch. They kept saying that the just love doing that kind of work. But, they need to know that I appreciate it no matter how much they love doing it."

I MUST point out that the lunch would not have happened if not for Veronique Tromp L'oile and Jules of Warwicke.  They were troopers ALL DAY and all day on Friday helping me do prep work.

Also, THANK you to EVERYONE who donated nummy salads and desserts to share.  This kingdom is so generous and good natured.  Whenever we have called upon them, whether it be to donate a salad or haul a water jug, they have never EVER said "no."

It is, indeed, a privilege and a pleasure to serve such noble gentles!

As Ever,

Lady Flora of Heronton