[Artemisia] Uprising Volunteers

Mike Bradley connor.mac.michil at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 01:09:50 CDT 2009

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 7:58 AM, Elena Llewelyn
<elena.llewelyn at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All!
>
>   Elena here from 1000 Eyes. I just wanted to let you know that I will be
> Uprising Volunteer Coordinator this year, even though Conchobhar hasn't
> gotten my contact information up on the main Uprising site yet.

(1) You get bonus points for spelling my name correctly.  Even though
I bet you looked it up. ;)
(2) Yes I have. I just forgot to push the update out the other day.
But it is up there now.

For any
> questions about volunteering, either reply to this thread or fire me off an
> email @ elena.llewelyn at gmail.com .

Or click on the email link from the Uprising Staff page.  It should
work just as well. :)

> Thanks!
>
> ~Elena

The Uprising Web Dude