[Artemisia] Kingdom A&S Feast

Charles Demery fire_n_earth at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 14 12:18:14 CDT 2009

Greetings,

   Just a friendly reminder that April 15th (Tomorrow) is the deadline for reservations for feast at Kingdom A&S on may 2nd in the great, grand and oh so wonderful Barony of Sentinels' keep. Reservations or Questions can be directed to fire_n_earth at hotmail.com  OR  406-546-8359 (no calls after 10pm). Thank you for your time.

In Service,

Ld. Kormak Hroarsson

"Would to heaven that this accursed engine had never been invented. I had not then received
those wounds which I now languise under, neither had so many valiant men been slain for the most
part by the most pitiful fellows, and the greatest cowards; poltroons that had not dared to look
those men in the face at hand, which at distance they lay dead with their confounded bullets."

Blaise de Monluc, 1501-1577