[Artemisia] A&S Documentation

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 18:08:09 CDT 2009

Greetings all,

Since we just had such an educational Collegium, and since Kingdom Arts and Sciences Champion Competition is not even a month away, it occurs to me that now would be a good time to remind folks of the SCA Documentation.Org website, found at http://www.geocities.com/morganblaidddu/    for two purposes:  One, if you have documentation that you are willing to share *as an example*, please feel free to send it to me for posting on the website (include your mundane name and date written for copyright); Two, if you are struggling with documentation on any of the grand or sub-categories, we might have what you need on the website, so please check it out.  Over the next several months (as disability allows), I will be writing documentation for every category, grand and sub-, that is not submitted by someone else.  It is entirely possible that, by Estrella, there will documentation information, with source links, for every possible A&S entry available on
 the site.

If you use information from the site, please consider the time and effort required to make it available and maintain the site, and donate accordingly.  I would much rather trust the "honor system" than make it a paid-membership-type site.

And again, thanks to all that have previously submitted their documentation for publication on the site, the more folk that do so, the faster we can have *every* category covered!

Buchedda at gweinydda
(I live to serve)
Barwn Morgan Blaidd Du 'r Chloffa