[Artemisia] parchment

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Wed Apr 15 10:18:09 CDT 2009

Rebecca wrote:
> I've gone ahead and ordered some from Pergamena.  I am using
> the vellum to make some bobbin lace patterns.  Thanks to
> everyone for the help in finding a reputable source!

Something to consider - years ago Mistress Morgan was presented a beautiful
scroll on what was suppose to be veg. parchment.  Unfortunately, the paint
on the scroll flaked off quite significantly.  Like it hadn't bonded well
with the paper.  I don't know if the problem was with the paper or the
paint, but I never used this type of paper after seeing that.  (I always
used 120# hot press water color paper)

Gefjon