[Artemisia] Spring Thaw: Thank you from the Barony of Loch Salann

Richard & Florence Evans rcfaevans at Comcast.net
Sun Apr 19 19:35:57 CDT 2009

Sir Raven and I wish to offer our heartfelt thanks for a most-excellent
weekend celebrating Spring Thaw at Twae Linnes.  For those who could not
make it to this wonderful Shire with its warm, friendly and welcoming
populace, you missed a treat.  Archery, rapier, heavy fighting, arts &
sciences, and a thrilling equestrian competition.  Add to that a delicious
feast, bardic, fire-breathing dragons and even a bit of knife fighting.

Thanks again Twae Linnes.  Your service and hospitality is most appreciated.

Baron Ryryd ap Gwerstan
Barony of Loch Salann