[Artemisia] OP Move and new Interface

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 10:21:51 CDT 2009

Greetings, all.

I would like to echo Conchobhar's thank yous not only to Sean, but also
Therasia and all the court heralds that have submitted information using the
online court reporting form or via email.

As indicated, the version that is going to be up at the new location **HAS
NOT** had the myriad of updates and corrections made that need to be done.
 Please be patient as this will take some time to complete.

The link that Conchobhar sent to the new OP webpage has a typo in it, I
believe.  I think it should be http://artheralds.barony1000eyes.org/op.  (it
seems that a letter was missing in the link he sent)

As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

~thea
Wormwood Pursuivant