[Artemisia] Uprising Shcedule

Kristine Mann fishbrat at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 21 12:13:19 CDT 2009

Good Day every one. I'm working on getting the class schedule set for Uprising. I need the basic schedule of all the things going on during the day that might conflict with teaching. Teachers want to pick times based on what else they want to attend.
 Please send me every planned activity, the place and the alloted time.
 Everybody wants to make the most out of Uprising, so the sooner you have your time and place blocked out, the smoother the event will be.
Contact me at fishbrat at yahoo. My # is in the Argus.

In Service
Lady Mairsile Kendrick
1000 Eyes MOAS
aka Kriss Mann