[Artemisia] Uprising Site Information Request

Richard Samul scascot at mac.com
Wed Apr 22 17:21:10 CDT 2009

Greetings.

My lady and I are in the process of making a return to the SCA after
several years inactive (our membership lapsed in 2005, and we have
just renewed it), and are planning on attending Uprising. Since the
event has moved to a new location since we last attended it, we are
unfamiliar with the new site, and I have a very important question to
ask. Since I was last in the SCA, I was diagnosed with obstructive
sleep apnea, and require a CPAP to sleep (all you loud snorers on the
list, be warned - this could be you!).

I have constructed a battery pack for camping that has served me well
in a mundane setting over the past few years. I've never used it for
more than 3 nights, and have never had a problem with the battery
fully discharging, but since this is an essential piece of medical
equipment for me, I would be interested to know if there is a 120V
plugin available on site, should I need to charge my battery. I do not
foresee a need for this, but forewarned is forearmed, should the need
arise.

Thank you for any enlightenment you may be able to shed.

--
Earc
Arn Hold