[Artemisia] OT Hopps anyone?

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Wed Apr 22 19:59:23 CDT 2009

Hmmm, I was also doing some gardening today and find myself in possession
of far more lavender and sage than my garden can handle. I also have some
nice Damascene Roses, quite period old stock not modern hybrids, that I could
 cut some starts from and get them rooting if anyone wants some.  I would
love to have some hops, since I have a new pergola they would be lovely
climbing  upon.   I would also offer to bring  starts for anyone in need of
same to the Arts and Sciences Competition on May 2.

Maybe we can arrange a nice start and seed trade at the event to spread the
 wealth we have in plants and talented gardeners in this kingdom.

Constance de la Rose, OL

Barony of Loch  Salaan
Kingdom of Artemisia

"Remember, it should also be  fun"

"To get  anywhere, we need to stop talking and start doing"
-Walt Disney-

In a message dated 4/22/2009 3:13:37 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,