[Artemisia] Uprising Site Information Request

Catriona Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 08:53:38 CDT 2009

Are you SUUURE your thanks were sent privately? ;) I'm pretty sure we can handle public thanks around here!

That's a really good question and good info to have, to be honest. I know a few folks with medical issues who have decided they can't camp because of them. Knowing the extent of assistant services on the site can help ease their minds.

Tangl

"Do you have any crisps?"
"Haven't you seen my Drawer of Inappropriate Starches?"