[Artemisia] Not at all OT: Hopps & Herbs

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 09:25:27 CDT 2009

For all the gardeners :

Lavender, sage, heritage bulbs and roots, especially Damask roses -- I love them all!

In return I already have starts of Old European and rugosa roses as well as plenty of

creeping oregano, lemon balm, leeks, and Russian sage. Let me know what you want and

I'll bring it to whatever events or meetings we'll both attend.

I also happen to be up to my ears in low-growing catnip.

Still working on

the thyme lawn,

Aurora