[Artemisia] Not at all OT: Hopps & Herbs

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Thu Apr 23 10:06:26 CDT 2009

If you're coming to A&S, I would love to have some lemon balm, leeks and
particualrly some Russian Sage.  (That stuff is so pretty when it blooms!)
All I can do is think wistfully of the roses.  If the deer don't eat them,
the grasshoppers do.  Does anyone know how to kill thousands of hoppers
without using some nasty poison?!!

Gefjon