[Artemisia] Not at all OT: Hopps & Herbs

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 10:33:10 CDT 2009

I'm sure that by now Lady Marsile, the Class Coordinator, is scheduling

another Gardeners' Get-Together for Uprising. How cool if this becomes

an annual activity!

Lady Annabella,

> I would be interested in most all herbs and Roses. Exspecially the Oregano
> and the Lemon Balm. I will be at A&S and Uprising for sure.

I'll put you on my list.

I forgot to mention that I have scads of bearded iris, plum and tan with gold

accents. (That combination looks much better than it sounds.) Whether they'll

be ready to trade at Uprising depends on the weather down here.

I'd love some of the blue-on-blues that were mentioned.

Aurora