[Artemisia] Hands on bread making

Aghren the Brus aghren at msn.com
Fri Apr 24 19:18:58 CDT 2009

Greetings friends,

As a follow-up to the class on making bread in iron pots, I will be doing just that tomorrow for the feast of St Pyre's. I will be starting the sponge at the site and be pushing it along during the day right down to the coals and the serving (if St. Pyre will bless my work). I will be glad to have a few students who took the class either at our shire meeting or at collegium join in for "Iron Pots II".

Please see me in the kitchen.

I also have it on good authority that there will be several more than 50 feasts available for sale tomorrow. My sweetheart always makes enough to feed a small army or several wayward boats, or both.... So come and play well and eat well!

"I have a spoon and I am not afraid use it!" - Veronique Tromp L'oile

In Humble Service,

Lord Aghren the Brus