[Artemisia] Uprising teachers wanted!

JAMES R WILLIAMS jamesw90 at msn.com
Tue Apr 28 17:36:01 CDT 2009

Greetings populace!

We need teachers for Uprising! So far only 10 have volunteered. We need classes in all subjects.
Please go to the web site

uprisingwar.org

and click on forms. Select the "I want to teach" (A&S) form. Fill it out and it will be sent to the class steward.

If you need a specific time please request it, the sooner the better. First come, first served as always. Please don't ask the class steward to check all other schedules for conflicts with your requested time. All other activities, fighting, archery, rapier, ect. will be posted on the web site.

Thank you for being an Uprising teacher!

LYNN