[Artemisia] Uprising Web Updates

Mike Bradley connor.mac.michil at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 18:40:35 CDT 2009

Greetings to one and all...

The Uprising web site has had a few updates over the past few days.
And by a few I mean the Rapier page, Armored page, Schedule page, A&S
page, Main page, and probably a few more which I am forgetting at the
moment.  More updates will be happening this week, and next, and the
one after that, and probably every day up until the event.

Please remember, if you would like to have an event on the schedule
you need to either go through the appropriate officer (HL Marcello for
Armored Activities, HL John for Rapier Activities, or Lady Mairsile
for Classes) or contact myself (the Master Schedule Coordinator)
directly (all email addresses are on the Staff page).  Failure to do
so will result in your activity not being put on the schedule or
published in the gate book.  If your activity is not in the
preliminary outline for the schedule (either on a day, or in the
planned but not yet scheduled section), contact me to have it put in.

Conchobhar, Uprising Web and Schedule Guy