[Artemisia] Kingdom A&S entrants

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Tue Apr 28 23:41:07 CDT 2009

WOW!!!

What a great showing, and so many going  for champion too.   And from all
areas of our kingdom and all walks of  participation from novice to chivalry.
 We should be proud of these folks  just for having the courage to enter
and for sharing their talents with the rest  of us who will be lucky enough to
be there and view their works.

Constance de la Rose, OL

Barony of Loch  Salaan
Kingdom of Artemisia

"Remember, it should also be  fun"

"To get anywhere, we need to stop talking and start doing"
-Walt  Disney-

In a message dated 4/28/2009 9:12:59 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,