[Artemisia] Kingdom A&S entrants

Sean Oppenheimer sean_oppenheimer at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 00:33:31 CDT 2009

Apples and Bungee Jumping Excellency.  Because even Oranges would still be fruit.

In this regard, the two should not  be compared.

Over the past several years we have been lucky to have six people entering Kingdom A&S total.  To have six competing to be champion and at least another six entering in addition is good progress in my mind.