[Artemisia] Kingdom A&S entrants

thomasandadria at yahoo.com thomasandadria at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 03:23:16 CDT 2009

Connor
It totally makes since
But I must agree it was a delightful way. Even funny way to put a point across.

I also agree that it looks to be a wonderful list.  Of the most  highly skilled individuals of our great
 Kingdom of Artemesia.  I wish all of them the best.
 To  those who will be judging the entries.  You  will have a difficult time with  much documentation to go through.  My congratulations go to the victor.  Whom in this list could be any of the six of the diligent and artistic of us all.
I am envious of your skills.
Sir Thomas
BTW my BlackBerry does not allow me to snip sorry