[Artemisia] Kingdom A&S entrants

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 07:20:15 CDT 2009

---- Original Message ----
From: "thomasandadria at yahoo.com" <thomasandadria at yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 5:41:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Kingdom A&S entrants

>Greetings your Excellency

>Does my Squire Lordship Brian  this year meet your challenge
>Sir Thomas

That depends entirely on what happens in this year's competition- if he is host of next year's competition, as outgoing champion, I'd say he met the challenge.  If not, I certainly would not think less of him for taking a year off after entering this year.  However, I reserve the right to taunt him, as always. ;-)

Buchedda at gweinydda
(I live to serve)
Barwn Morgan Blaidd Du 'r Chloffa