[Artemisia] Kingdom A&S entrants

Roxann Hatch wilhemina3 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 09:38:14 CDT 2009

<Over the past several years we have been lucky to have six people entering Kingdom A&S total.  To have six competing to be champion and at least another six entering in addition is good progress in my mind.>

Well said your Highness.

I to am very impressed with the courage being shown by these fine gentles. I wish that I could be there to compete with you. Good luck to you all and may you all receive that little nugget of inspiration to spur you on to even more projects. Vivat!

Take lots of pictures!

Hilde