[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 67, Issue 52

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 12:41:31 CDT 2009

Juliana wrote:

>     Would it be possible to get a title list of the classes
> already
>     submitted? I don't want to offer to teach
> something, someone has already
>     volunteered for. :)
>
>     THANKS!

When you get that list could you post it to the List?
I would also like to teach but don't want to cover/compete with something already being taught.

Cheers!
Lady Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
Chronicler, Barony of Loch Salann  MKA: Erika Andrach

http://www.myspace.com/zaphyrrah

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"