[Artemisia] Siege at Uprising

Morgan Lucktain celtic_wolf07 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 15:43:39 CDT 2009

Greetings unto the Populace of Artemsia,

  I just wanted to let every one who is interested in Siege Enginge that there is good news.

  Master Jean Paul, OL and other soup, (as he calls it), the Society Deputy Siege Marshal, is making plans to join us at Uprising.  He has offered help with the Siege Demo along with helping any one who is wants to also help get Siege Marshal Authorized.  He has also made comments about having some equipment dropped shipped to the site so I am not sure at this time what else he is bringing with him.

  I am working with him to also send me all the new updated Siege information & the class / test paperwork so if any one wants I can forward that information to them as I get it as well..  I am working out a point based ranking system like is used in Target Archery.  And am currently working on the plans for a Siege Target that I think the crews & spectators will really anjoy.  From the feed back I have gotten from the idea people really like the idea & Master Jean Paul really loved the idea as well.

  Since no other Kingdom as of yet has any kind of Siege Ranking system that I know of we will be the first & hopefully it will spread to the other areas.  But I am sure this will be a work in progress & once we have started working with it I will appreciate feed back from people to let me know what they think of it as well.

Please contact me of list if any one wants information or is interested in Siege so maybe we can start compiling a list of who, what & where.

In Service to Artemisia & Stan Wyrm,
Lord Morgan Lucktain
Seneschal & Knight Marshal for Shire Stan Wyrm

Mark Masters
4811 2nd Ave N Trailer 122
Great Falls, MT 59405
406-868-9216 cell