[Artemisia] Kingdom A&S feast reservations

Charles Demery fire_n_earth at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 16:19:31 CDT 2009

Greetings,

  I have been having some wierd email issues and it appears that several of the confirmations that I sent out to let folks know that I had recieved the reservation requests for feast this coming weekend were never reciev by them. If you did send a reservation in for feast rest assured that you are on the list. I am apologise for any worries this may have caused.

In Service,

Lord Kormak

"Would to heaven that this accursed engine had never been invented. I had not then received
those wounds which I now languise under, neither had so many valiant men been slain for the most
part by the most pitiful fellows, and the greatest cowards; poltroons that had not dared to look
those men in the face at hand, which at distance they lay dead with their confounded bullets."

Blaise de Monluc, 1501-1577