[Artemisia] Kingdom A&S entrants

Mike Bradley connor.mac.michil at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 17:42:13 CDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 4:34 PM, Catriona Morganosa
<catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah? Well, I know where YOU'LL sleep come Uprising too, Bro! We are sooooo
> screwed, ladies. All I can say, Sine, is be grateful you got to be her
> Protégé!
>
> Okay, okay... So, Your Grace, most beautiful and wonderful of Laurels... Um,
> you don't really pay any attention to these discussions on the list, right?
> I mean, come on! These guys? Heh. Heh heh....
>
> Tanglnervous
>
> Stâpanâ Catriona Morganosa, OP

Yeah, it's not like you report to anyone but the good Duchess who
might tell you to compete...

I mean, what if you had a Don that was some sort of Arts & Sciences
Champion.  What might he do? ;-P

Conchobhar, DWS, Baron's Champion of One Thousand Eyes (that's the A&S
Champ for the Barony folks...)

(And no, I'm not competing in Kingdom A&S this year.  Last September
was the first time I ever competed in an A&S competition, and most of
my entries were given away as gifts.  And, as long as Kingdom A&S is
the first weekend in May, it conflicts with whatever I want to do for
my birthday.  So, there.)