[Artemisia] Kingdom A&S entrants

Michelle Ferguson mferguson at bresnan.net
Wed Apr 29 19:19:09 CDT 2009

Whoa whowhathuh???

I see my name here Tanglegirl, you trying to get me in trouble here??
;-)  I am honored that I am Her Grace's Protégé. I already am going to
be helping HE Casamira where ever she wants to me help. So Cas just let
me know when I get there what you want me doing. I was already given to
ya in advance for grunt work. :-D

Sine