[Artemisia] Kingdom A&S entrants

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 21:46:34 CDT 2009

----- Original Message ----
From: "LadyPDC at aol.com" <LadyPDC at aol.com>
To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 5:52:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Kingdom A&S entrants

And while we are "discussing" ... Morgan, I will give you a pass this
year, however, since you have now issued the challenge, I will remind you that a
champion does not need to be present to win.  So we will expect your
entries next year with or without your personage.  You have the year to  work on
them and I know that you have things already done that would  qualify.  So,
to use a modern paraphrase, (heh heh heh) "put your projects  where your
mouth is".

Constance de la Rose, OL

Of course.  Despite what appears to be my wide-spread reputation, I am learning, I really am NOT the kind of person who issues such a challenge and then doesn't follow through.  Wherever Kingdom A&S is next year, my entries will be there, even if I have to mail them.  Realistically, there's 50% of a 3-in-20 chance that I will personally be there, but my work, the best effort I can put forward, although consensus seems to be that they won't be masterpieces, most definitely will.

Morgan