[Artemisia] Quest for Camelot - Classes Still Needed!

Juliana Foxcroft juliscrybbles at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 21:13:08 CDT 2009

Only two more weeks until Quest!  Our class schedule is filling up quickly
but we still have some spaces available on Friday and Saturday afternoon.
Please consider setting aside an hour out of the event to share your passion
for your chosen art or science with those who would love to learn!

Please take a look at the class schedule here:

www.questforcamelot.org/Schedule.html

If you're interested, send me a message  with the name and a brief
description of the class you would like to teach, the amount of time you
will need, and any details such as size limit, fee, materials that will be
supplied and/or that attendees need to bring with them, and anything that
you might need from me to facilitate your class.

Please feel free to cross-post!

If you have any questions, drop me a message, and I will respond as soon as
I can.

In service to the dream,

Juli