[Artemisia] Competition

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Thu Apr 30 11:07:36 CDT 2009

Padruig,

So far as I know, none of us really bite.  A few have been know to  nibble
though, but only on those of good taste.  (g)

However, there are those who carry multiple peerages and/or participate in
combat of some sort from swinging a sword to shooting arrows, so you could
easily find yourself either learning as your work (Pelican/Laurel) or being
 pointedly encouraged (Fighting type Laurel) (g)

On the whole though, you will find that most Laurels love to be asked about
 their specialties or even to be able to refer an interested party to the
best  nearest resource.  I find that most Laurels in any field or category
most  resemble eager teachers in search of interested students.

Constance de la Rose, OL

Barony of Loch  Salaan
Kingdom of Artemisia

"Remember, it should also be  fun"

"To get anywhere, we need to stop talking and start doing"
-Walt  Disney-

In a message dated 4/30/2009 7:03:13 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,