[Artemisia] Competition

Kathleen Govan kathleen.govan at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 17:30:44 CDT 2009

OOOoooh! I love the learning and exploring that comes from this list and these discussions! I had no idea what Lovage was, so upon searching - look what I found! Cas - looky......!

Lovage tea can be applied to wounds as an antiseptic, or drunk to stimulate digestion. In the UK, Lovage cordial is traditionally mixed with brandy in the ratio of 2:1 as a winter drink.

Sounds interesting to me!

Brigit