[Artemisia] Fwd: Horseback archery, August training and competition

Willa Rose Yaas at dreamriverranch.org
Thu Aug 6 10:42:48 CDT 2009

For those who could not make it to the Horseback Archery Training Camp
in July here in Idaho, there is one going on in August in northern
Montana. Same trainer, Todd Delle. Cost is $300 to train and $50 to
compete. See particulars below.
Mistress Yaas
Artemisia
SCA Equestrian Officer

P.S. Check out the attch'd pic from the 1st competition. I'm on the left.