[Artemisia] An Alternative to the SCA

Curtis Pacheco master_ferret at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 6 13:28:43 CDT 2009

Uh...okay  it kind of does now that I think about it.  But maybe if you put the cardboard over the leather or metal?  I don't know, it was just a thought.  By the way do you know where cote du ceil practises because I want to become a member when I get back off of my mission in seven months.  If you could let me know I would greatly appreciate it.