[Artemisia] Saturday Breakfast at Coronation

Jenn Rhoades lady_flora at msn.com
Sun Aug 9 15:01:20 CDT 2009

Greetings, Goode Cousins -

It is with great sadness that we, the first ever official Artemisian Royal Cookes, are looking at being released from duty at Coronation next month.  It has, indeed, (and sincerely) been our great pleasure and honor to serve the esteemed populace of Artemisia in this capacity.

In anticipation of this woeful circumstance, Lord Aghren and I have studied the entrails of the unfortunate sheep that we were given at Baron's War.  We have also consulted the Royal Physicians, Alchemists, Sooth Sayers and Astronomers.  And we have GOOD NEWS!

All conditions are favorable for ONE LAST CELEBRATORY ROYAL KITCHEN!

As a last act of service to honor their Glorious Royal Majesties Michael and Sati, and in anticipation of the Glorious Reign Their Royal Highnesses Sean and Nissa, we will be serving a royal BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS at Coronation.

TRM's and the Event Stewards for Coronation concur with the various wise men and women of Artemisia and have given us a favorable "thumbs up" for this.  (Thank you!)

This will be an All You Can Eat breakfast buffet.  The menu will include 3-egg omletes to order, link sausages, bacon, hash browns, grilled Aggie toast, grape juice, orange juice, V8, yogurt, home made granola, melon compote, bananas, oranges, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, milk, and instant oatmeal (WHAT?!?!?!?  Instant oatmeal?).

Price is $6.00 per adult, $3.00 for kids ages 6 through 14, free for babes ages 5 and under with a $20.00 family cap.

Breakfast Of Champions will be served from 7 to 10 AM on Saturday morning.  We thought that, with court preparations, you may appreciate having to not worry about feeding your family or your camp that morning.

All are welcome. No reservations or pre-payment is required.  We will plan to serve 150 people on a First Come First Served basis. (Cash only, please.)

We appreciate the opportunity to serve!

AS Ever,

In Service to Our Shared Dream!

Lord Aghren the Brus