[Artemisia] Preparing for Coronation and beyone

Elaine carynvnk at comcast.net
Sun Aug 9 23:58:57 CDT 2009

Greetings everyone:
TRH Sean and Nisa have asked me to be their Royal Scribe. I have assignments
already, these to be done for Coronation on September 5. These will be for
the King's Champion (Sept. 6), Queen's Champion(Sept. 6), and the Sable Rose
(rapier) Champion (Sept. 5).If you are interested in making scrolls for this
reign, please contact me off list at carynvnk AT comcast dot net.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Best regards
Caryn