[Artemisia] Hearthwarming update

Christy Lewis lady_ofdance at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 23:47:49 CDT 2009

Hey everyone!!! Fun to be had by all as we have more things fun at Hearthwarming. I forgot to mention in my last post that we will be having archery tournaments, but the best is added on. We will be having a fun and "cool" fundraiser that could allow those to "get even" with that silly person who needs to "chill" for a bit while we are there. Have you ever just wanted to opportunity to ask your companion, knight, squire, or shield-mate to go for a swim? Well now you can. We will have a dunk tank available at Hearthwarming and for $5 you can send them to the dunk tank for 10 min, then $1.50 for each additional 5 minutes. This has a cap of 20 minutes. However the person sentenced to the dunk tank can either earn the money to avoid being "forever dunked" or can pay to get out. This can be done at $2 for each 5 minutes that you want to remove. The stipulation is that when you are sentenced to the tank you do have to be there for at least the minimum of 10 min. (Due to medical condition the feastocrat is off limits to be dunked) Also there will a bread making class taught by Aggie, this is a yummy batch of Aggie bread that we will get to enjoy in addition to the incredible menu put on by our feastocrat. And there is a big chance that we will get the honor of having an actual Apothecary as an additional merchant from our local area!!!

Don't miss out on a fun filled action packed weekend of entertainment for all to share. As a reminder pet's on leashes welcome and any questions contact the autocrat. For dietary concerns or reservations contact the feastocrat. We are also asking for those that are feasting at our glorious event to please give us a heads up as we prepare to gather the necessary edibles to ensure plenty for all. Thank you. (I now return you to your regularly scheduled conversation).

In Service to the Dream,

Lady Ealusiad

Hearthwarming Autocrat

Autocrat contact