[Artemisia] Harvest War XX

Jenn Rhoades lady_flora at msn.com
Wed Aug 19 15:25:35 CDT 2009

Goode Cousins!

The Harvest War website is up and running!  Please take a minute and visit it at www dot harvestwar dot org.

We still have openings for teachers for Arts and Sciences classes as well as for merchants.  Contact info is on the website.

We will also be setting up a 20 Year History display and are calling for pictures, t shirts, and other artifacts from Harvest Wars Past.

It's going to be an AWESOME good time - back in Mantua, at the "old" site!  Hope to see you all there!

Lady Flora of Heronton

Event Steward

Please cross post as appropriate.