[Artemisia] MORE: Save $20 on Estrella Entrance Fee

mattkatie2 mattkatie2 at cox.net
Sun Aug 23 12:29:57 CDT 2009

> Greetings!
> Haven't seen advertising about this, so I wanted to make sure everyone has
noticed that pre-registration for an SCA Adult to go to Estrella (Monday -
Thurs arrival) is $20 cheaper than the General admission for those days.
That is a substantial saving.
<SNIPPED TO KEEP IT SHORT>
> See here for details:
> http://www.estrellawar.org/Registration/PreRegistration.aspx
> Pre-reg is open now.
> Katerina

I should also have mentioned that:

- If you pre-reg and then discover you can't attend, you can sell or give
the pre-registration to someone else. It's simple to do. The "CAN I TRANSFER
MY PRE-REGISTRATION TO SOMEONE ELSE?" procedures are at the bottom of the
website page mentioned above.

- You can sell/give a member pre-registration to a non-member, or a youth
pre-registration to an adult.  The recipient just has to pay the difference
at the door when they arrive.

There are other benefits of pre-reg as well: you can get in a day earlier
(Monday instead of Tuesday), the admission line moves faster, and you can
pay by credit card, personal check or money order when you pre-reg (paying
at the gate can only be done with cash or traveler's checks.

Katerina